• Get the same carers from the same team to provide a continuity of service.
• Your carers arrive at a regular time that is pre-arranged and suits you.
• Get the full amount of time and care that has been arranged.
Whether your needs are for just a few hours of care support a week, or full-time care, we provide a service tailored to meet your needs. Domiciliary care can often be a cost effective alternative to residential care, enabling clients to maintain their independence within the comfort of their own home.
Are you in need to take a break from your caring role and don't know where to turn for help? Excelle Home Care offers you a brilliant home-based respite care service that can be completely tailored to your needs.
Are you in need of a break? Have an appointment? Or just need some time to yourself? Whatever the reason, one of our fully trained and checked professionals can come to your home and provide the care service that is needed while you take a well-earned break.
We can organise regular weekly visits, a simple one-off or even a longer respite service if you are want to go on a holiday. No matter what the situation, we have the solution you have been looking for.
Live-in care allows you or your loved ones to stay at home and enjoy one-to-one full-time care on your terms, to your schedule and in familiar, relaxed surroundings. Supported by a fully trained live-in carer, who works to an individually designed care plan, many people find this one-to-one personal home care service ideal.
We provide reliable carers in a variety of situations where it becomes desirable for service users to have 24 hours support in their own home. It may be for the purpose of having a long-term housekeeper and carer, when families want to go on a holiday but require the peace of mind that their loved relations are in safe hands, or for the reasons of regular Respite break from active caring duties by a family carer.
Are you in need of a 24/7 live-in carer? Excelle Home Care is 100% committed to offering and delivering a superior quality service.
01708 693 250
Download Live In Brochure.....
We provide supported living to Individuals to live in a shared accommodation environment where there is available support 24hours a day.
The aim of the service is to provide a range of services and high quality, safe accommodation which supports, guides, inducts and integrates 16 to 21 year olds into the community
16 -21years of age at referral
· In need of emotional Support
· In need of practical guidance
· In need of preparation for leaving care
· In need of Accommodation Section 20,31 Looked After Child Exclusions Couples living together fulltime.
· Severe Mental Health Issues
· Severe disruptive & challenging behavioural issues
· High Dependency on drugs/alcohol
· The service will ensure that each referral is assessed individually, in accordance with equal opportunities.
· The aim of this service is to provide accommodation for those young people who are nearer the end of leaving care i.e. those young people who have multiple needs and are still considered a vulnerability living on their own in the community.
· Therefore, this service will prioritise those young people.
· Young people who misuse drugs or alcohol will be encouraged to participate in a programme addressing those issues